Friday, June 18, 2010

The complexities of me. I'll never understand!

I’ve always questioned life. For as long as I can remember, I have never accepted things the way they are. I’ve always thought that this was a strange “trait” to have, until I realized that if everybody abides by society and its expectations then we might as well have all been born as programmed machines.

I’m one of those people who when I open my mouth to speak, the general response is deep confusion etched onto their faces of those looking at me. Every now and then I get a couple nods, but I’m sure that most of the time people are just trying to be polite. Maybe I’m imagining it. Perhaps this is how we all are. But in this space I am me. Everything on this blog represents me in some way or another.

Being a copywriter, I tend to love anything that sounds amazing. Music is what got me hooked onto words, but today it’s the pleasure of creating something new. Even if my work is inspired by something or someone else, it’s my take, my perspective and my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment